Wednesday, March 03, 2010

Useless

Everythings turn upside down.
Everythings not going right.
I'm ur fren but I can't do anything for u.
I'm not there when u're sad.
I'm only can asked u not to sad not to cry.
Only can say everythings gonna be fine.
Is this fren useless?
Everytime I see u cry or sad, my heart pain.
But what can I do except siting beside u and waiting u finish crying?
I'm trying to make u smile. At least ur smile can make me feel better.
But I duno how. Duno how to make u smile at this moment.
-Sad-

3 comments:

  1. dont say yourself useless ,girl.
    mayb you can gv her a BIG HUG. sure she will feel nice and warm. :)
    Dont blame youself le. Happy is the most important thing in our life :D ask your fren Happy happy go lucky. dont sadsad le.

    ReplyDelete
  2. dearie ... i guess u mean me and u huh? pls dont ever think tat u r useless k ? i was upset while reading tis post. u sitting beside me and wait i finish crying is enuf edy. i am the one who useless, need u to help me settle my things. tat day u let me hold ur hand is more than enuf dy. coz i need someone to support me, accompany me, and by my side while i crying. and sorry if i've made ur hand pain. i am fine, i just need to cry out. i really just need to cry out. u no need to do anything for me anymore. accompany me is enuf! and now, imma goin to be bek how i was last time. u will see a happy elsie tomorrow k? XD promised mwahhhss!!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Sha: thanks.yea.Happy is the most important thing! She will be happy..^^

    Dearie: Okay. Sure. Later go eat ur favourite kueh chap!!! muakz+hugss

    ReplyDelete