Thursday, February 25, 2010

Crocs

Teehee! Mummy bought me a pair of Crocs slippa..
Is not real Crocs but 99% like real one eh..
And it's cheap also..
My aunty sell and so many ppl buy from her..
Becoz it's a lot more cheaper than outside one..
Which is also fake one..
Tat day saw Pullman got warehouse sales..
I wana buy but it's too expensive..
It's also made from China but the price RM90++..
Now I buy from aunty only RM30..
Same same with the RM90 one..^^
Got flips too..
I wana buy but mum dun allow me to buy so many..T_T

Cute? =P

4 comments:

  1. Hehe:D
    yaya. looks like real one.
    ^^

    ReplyDelete
  2. brenda,
    sorry to interrupt.
    juz to update my new blog link.
    www.jiazhens.blogspot.com

    TQ

    ReplyDelete
  3. Ok..^^
    no interupt~ hahaXD
    got it..
    thanks too ya!

    ReplyDelete