Sunday, February 21, 2010

Pavillion Nite

Last nite venue -Pavillion

Actually we wana go The Spring K-Box. But......Full house
Then we wana go MBO watch movie. But......Long queue
So we plan to go K11 sing K. But......Full house ALSO
Kuching suddently sooo many people.
So we go Pavillion. 1st time went there.
Becoz we usually go Core.
The guys only wear T-shirt, short pants and slippers.
And I din't make up and oso wear a collar shirt nia.
No people clubbing like this. All wear so sexy except me.
Met up many friends there. Secondary school friends, Chai chu and Siow Wei.
Drink until I drunk. Vomit and not feeling well.
I kept on laughing when I reach home but I duno why.??
Hubby wait me vomit and helped me cover blanket then he baru went home.
Hehe. Thanks biiiii!!! mUakz

No comments:

Post a Comment